Friday, September 23, 2005

Update

Earlier this afternoon, I put our garbage can into the garage to keep it from blowing down the street. Thus, my garage really stinks!!!

---

5:30 p.m. - WOW!!! I just looked out my window and there was a significant gust. The chinaberry tree next door was bent over in half and there was about 30 seconds of serious rain. All is calm now though. Very strange!!!

---

5:45 pm - I know it's early but I just filled the tub up with water for flushing the toilet in case we lose water.

---

Unfortunately, we have DirectTV so we will probably lose TV a lot sooner than if we had cable.

---

OMG! There's a bar open in Galveston and there are a bunch of people there partying. How stupid!!!

---

6:30 pm - Radar shows that light rain bands are beginning to reach Jon's part of town (Spring).

---

Sophie, our little dog is a nervous wreck. She usually just lays around the house and is pretty mellow. Well, she keeps pacing around the house, just going from room to room. Maybe she knows what's brewing.

No comments: