Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Feelin good at PIM

PIM (Power in Motion) was sure a lot of fun tonight. The Aeorbics group started week 4 of our training program. Tonight's workout was 5x(3walk/1run). However, since I just started back running this week I am relegating myself to week 1 which is 7x(2walk/1run). I'm not going to push myself to 'catch up' with the rest of group. I'm going to stick with the plan and work my way up gradually.

Tomorrow's a rest day. Well, not really. I start day 1 of rehab so should get a pretty intense workout at Koala in the morning. No running though tomorrow. I'm really jealous of the folks running the Space City 10-miler. Good luck to all of you and I hope you have fun. I'm trying to see if it is at all feasible to come out and maybe take a few pictures. I don't know yet, though. I may do a rehab session on Saturday morning. We'll see.

1 comment:

Tiggs said...

Yay- so glad you got a run last night. Awesome! I wish I could do the 10-miler too. Next time. Doesn't it feel good to be running again!!!! Good luck with today's therapy. Hope they work you over good :oP