Sunday, September 18, 2005

CC Relay pics

Here are a couple of pics from Saturday's Cross Country Relay. The Houston Striders had BOOKOO folks and it was a blast. I wish so much that I could have been out there running. It was a real bummer but getting to see all my fellow bloggers/Striders/coaches/comrades out there made an awesome afternoon for me. More pics to follow (I've got over 100). I need to get them up to a sharing site. Just don't know where yet. I may just send them all to Steve. We'll see.

(Jen, sorry my camera malfunctioned when you sped by. Darn batteries!!! Jen, I found a pic. It's below. Also, Tiggs, sorry your pic is so far away. I blinked and you were already past me.)


Strider Nation Blog This! Striders team Jon Tiggs (Cassie) Jessica Jen Holden

6 comments:

Woodlands Runner said...

Very cool pics Vic!

Sarah said...

Geez, I am really starting to feel left out. I've got to get to one of these races soon.

Jessica, a Austin Runner AND triathlete said...

Thanks for the great pics!!!!! It was good to see ya again. Wes wanted me to ask you too when you run/walk since he is interested in partnering up with someone for some fitness! Woohoo!
-Jessica

Woodlands Runner said...

Look at Jessica's form. Still kicking high and fast despite having just ran 2 grueling miles.

Tiggs said...

awesome Vic! Thanks!!!I'm really glad you came out to photograph!!

jen said...

Thanks, Vic, for taking those great pics (and for holding my Amphipod bottle)!!!! :)

Hope to see you soon at the next Strider event...

:)