Sunday, August 19, 2007

Huh?

After Steeeve's comment on my blog, I re-read what I had written and the first words out of my brain were "Huh?"

That was confusing. Here's the down and dirty.

Monday's - easy run in the early dawn (3-5 miles)
Tuesday's - rest
Wednesdays - group run with the Striders (4-6 miles)
Thursday's - SMART workout (hard day)
Friday's - rest
Saturdays - SMART workout (long run) Sunday - rest or 2-4 miles easy

Or.....

Heck, I don't know. Maybe I'm fine. Maybe I don't need any changes. Maybe I need to quit thinking so much and just keep doing what I'm doing. It seems to be working.

Please feel free to shut-up now, Vic.

5 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

Sometimes the best training comes from simply doing what feels right at the time. Go with the flow, Vic.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh....rows and columns....ahhhhhh

You the man!

Steeeve

Pat said...

I agree with lisa. Go with the flow, man.

jen said...

I agree too - listen to your body. :)

Anonymous said...

Vic is nothing if not flexible. Great to have you out last night for some short, fast speeeeed.

Steeeeeve