Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday 10/6

7:00am (meal)
Comfort Zone (before): 2
whole wheat pasta
ground turkey (browned and drained)
tomato sauce (store bought, low/no fat)
Comfort Zone (after):4
notes: since my last meal of beef roast, I wasn't hungry for over 8 hours. Strange!!! Guess that meat really has some serious staying power!!!

10:40am (snack)
Comfort Zone (before): 3
Dill Pickle from Murphy's Deli downtown (Yummy!!!)
Diet Coke
Comfort Zone (after):3

1:00pm (meal)
Comfort Zone (before): 2
2 Roast beef sandwiches:
      roast beef
      regular mayonaise
      4 slices bread
Comfort Zone (after):4
notes: This is definitely a PROBLEM!!! I MUST get it together!!! Still, this is a process and I certainly am not defeated by just one meal. I've been doing well all week. Am I disappointed in myself and embarassed? A little. It it all over? NOT BY A LONG SHOT!!! Note to self...even though everyone in the house likes the fat-full mayonaise, I've got to get it out of the house. What a waste of calories!

No comments: