Thursday, July 09, 2009

Back on track...

After a mediocre month in June, I'm back on track with my running and weight loss and the scale is showing it. I weighed in this morning at 293.75, the first time I've dipped below 295 since my 2007 Houston Marathon weight and probably the lowest I've been in many a moon, like since 1997. After this afternoon's run, I'll already have 23 miles behind me for July, more than half of what I ran the whole month of June. Working on a good 80+ mile month in July if all goes well.

Right now, I'm walking that fine line between NOT trying to "catch up" for a bad 2 or 3 weeks in June but trying to get to where I need to be so that I don't have to throw away San Antonio. I'm definitely not close to that but I don't want to get any further behind. I'm anxious to see how my 8 miler goes this Saturday.

No comments: