Monday, November 07, 2005

Out of touch for a few!!!

Thanks to my wonderful wife, I've been out of the rat-race for the last few days as we took a weekend away to ourselves, just us, no kids!!! We stayed in a lovely B&B in Fredericksburg and had an awesome time

I've got a lot of catching up to do, not the least of which is all the weekend running activities. New York City Marathon snuck up on me and I'm anxious to read all about how the bloggers did. Also, I'm looking forwart to reading all theRun with the Saints reports.

For now, I'll just post the stats from my workout today. All is well with the ankle and I've been able to follow my training plan so far without a hitch.

Monday 11/7:
Format: 5x(3R/1W)
Distance: 1.3 miles
Time: 20 minutes

Tomorrow is a rest day but I think I'll try to get a bike ride in. Wednesday I 'graduate' to 3x(6R/1W). Looking ahead (maybe not the best thing to do) to 2 weeks from now, I'll be doing my first 2 mile continuous run in 'I-dunno-how-long'. I'm actually right on perfect track for the Houston Running Bloggers/Run the Woodlands 5K. I will have two 3-mile runs under my belt by then. Hope everyone's still there when I finish. LOL!!!

No comments: