Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Cross-training day

For really the first time since I got my new bike, I went for an actual training ride today. No kids. No recreation. Just a straght-up cross-training workout. Very nice ride. I did 5.5 miles. That may not seem like a lot but it is not a road bike. Mine is a mountain bike with those knobby tires. Very slow. Not sure how long the ride took. I forgot to time it. Riding this morning frees me up this evening to study for my test tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!

I hate to mention it but my ankle feels great!!! Also, I've lost about 17 lbs. in the last 5 or 7 weeks. I think I deserve a massage. Maybe Friday.

5 comments:

Cassie (TIGGS) said...

yay! running AND riding! Sweet!

Cassie (TIGGS) said...

17lbs- congrats! ok so what kind of stuff have you been eating? I miss the food posts.

lisaleese said...

I'm all for the massage.. you deserve it after losing the weight and after facing this test of yours!!!!

Vic said...

Cassie,

I'll start up again. I'll post a few days' worth on Thursday or Friday

Holden said...

17 lbs, wow!